Who we are
• A very well composed school syllabus for every classes selecting a wide variety of study materials from home and abroad to ensure the best quality of teaching method in the curriculum.
• Apart from Islamic studies, the necessary English study is also added in the syllabus to develop the knowledge of the student in foreign language.
• Classes are being conducted by experienced and well trained teachers.
• The curriculum is being designed to develop and capable the student to invite..
By the grace of Allah a large number of students have successfully completed postgraduate degree from this Madrasah. These highly educated Alemah are now working throughout the country and abroad. A significant number of students has completed Hifz from the Hifz division. Besides these, thousands of students have passed different training and special courses from this Madrasah. Every year a large number of students participate in the central examination of “Bangladesh Qawmi Madrasah Education Board” and successfully achieve high rank in merit list.
Rules & Regulations
knowledge based and students of writing – aimed at creating an environment in the country and foreign books, children – Literature, Magazine, Islamic literature – culture, history and modern knowledge – with a library of science nirbhayogya pustakadi. The library contains more prosperous future plans for inasa – God.
* Speech Training drum
* Research and Publications Division
* Other training
About Of The Founder
Mr. Moulana Mohammad Anwarul Haque, the founder administrator of the organization hailed from a noble family in the village Sonarkandhi in Narayanganj district. He completed his primary education in his village and later enrolled in Hossainia Madrasah at Bara Katra in Dhaka. Upon completion of his higher secondary level in Lalbagh Jaamia Qurania Arabia Madrasah, Dhaka, Mr. Anwarul Haque passed DOWRA-E-HADITH in first class with distinction FROM Darul Ulum Madania Madrasah in Jatra Bari, Dhaka.He also completed Dhakil, Alim, Fazil and Kamil (Fiqhand Tafsir) under Bangladesh..